The mod loader for Stardew Valley.
Invite 1-3 players to join you in the valley online! Players can work together to build a thriving farm, share resources, and improve the local community. As more hands are better than one, players have the option to scale profit margin on produce sold for a more challenging experience. Improve your skills over time.
- 1/3 Stardew Valley is a farm simulation game with a few unique features. You'll do more than farm fruits and vegetables; you'll face monsters inside the mine, hunt for geodes and go fishing.
- Stardew Valley 1.3.32 was released on 19 November 2018. (Versions 1.3.29–1.3.32 were all posted on the beta channel, and are included in 1.3.32.) Changes. Optimised network performance. Added more ways for the host to unpause the server (by pressing ESC, B, Back).
- The mod loader for Stardew Valley. Compatible with GOG/Steam achievements and Linux/Mac/Windows, uninstall anytime, and there's a friendly community if you need help. Download SMAPI 3.7.3.
Compatible with GOG/Steam achievements and Linux/Mac/Windows, uninstall anytime, and there's a friendly community if you need help. /citrix-receiver-mac-117-download-3863/.
Get help(Or join the community!)
SMAPI 3.7 mainly adds heuristic compatibility rewrites (which improve mod compatibility with Android and game updates), improves crossplatform mod compatibility, removes the experimental
RewriteInParallel option, and fixes various bugs (notably map tile rotation after returning to the title screen). For modders it adds
PathUtilities (to simplify working with file/asset names) and support for read/writing
SDate values to JSON (including network messages).
See the 3.7 release highlights.
- 3.7.1 fixes input-handling bugs in 3.7.
- 3.7.2 fixes mod recipe changes not always applied in 3.7.
- 3.7.3 fixes errors on Linux/Mac due to content packs with incorrect filename case, fixes a map rendering crash due to a conflict between SMAPI and PyTK, and fixes a rare error in some mods rewritten for compatibility.
- 3.7.4 improves performance on some older computers, updates dependencies, and fixes various issues.
Requires Stardew Valley 1.4.1 or later on Linux/Mac/Windows.
See the release notes and mod compatibility list for more info.
Stardew Valley Mac Os
Support SMAPI ♥
SMAPI is an open-source project by Pathoschild. It will always be free, but donations are much appreciated to help pay for development, server hosting, domain fees, coffee, etc.
Special thanks to Bpendragon, hawkfalcon, jwdred, Karmylla, Magically Clueless, minervamaga, Odin, Rafael Miranda, Renorien, Robby LaFarge, Susan of the Drunk and Ugly Podcast, and a few anonymous users for their ongoing support on Patreon; you're awesome!
Stardew Valley 1.3 Xbox
For mod creators
Stardew Valley Mac Download
- SMAPI 3.7.4 for developers (includes intellisense and full console output)