Importing Images from Cyber-shot to your Windows PC
PlayMemories Home enables you to import (save) the photos and videos you photographed to a computer easily.
Note when you import directly from the memory card
Sony Pictures Digital Redemption Frequently Asked Questions. The title you are attempting to redeem may not be a Sony title. Please refer to your insert: It should provide a web address just under the redemption code that will direct you to the correct studio site to gain access to your movie.
Sony Pictures Download Manager
Even when you import videos recorded by Sony-made cameras to your computer, it is required to connect the camera by USB connection for authenticate (first time only).
- Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.
- Notice to owners of Sony BRAVIA KDL-60W850B and KDL-70W850B Termination of 'Google Play Music' and account transition to 'YouTube Music' on Sony Android TVs Notice to owners of E-mount lens FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM “SEL1635GM” for Interchangeable Lens Digital Cameras α.
Turn on the computer. Insert the fully-charged battery into the camera. Switch the camera power or press the playback button.
Check the media where the images to be imported are stored.
- If [MENU] > [ Settings] > [ Main Settings] > [LUN Setting] is set to [Multi], images stored in both internal memory and memory card will be imported.
- If [LUN Setting] is set to [Single], only the images in the memory card will be imported when the memory card is inserted, while those in the internal memory will be imported when the card is not inserted.
Connect the camera to the computer by using the supplied USB cable.
When the below screen is displayed, click [Yes].
When the connection is made correctly, you will get a message saying [Mass Storage connected] on the LCD screen of the camera. You can not import into PlayMemories Home by MTP connection.
PlayMemories Home will start. The image import window will be displayed when you select [Import Media Files].
- When you import images directly from the memory card, PlayMemories Home will start when you insert the memory card to the computer.
You can also open the importing screen from the main screen of PlayMemories Home. Select [Camera and media], then click [Import Media Files].
When you select [Select file to import], the photos and videos in the camera or the memory card are displayed. Check on the checkbox of the images you want to import. /google-picasa-free-download-for-mac/.
Select destination folder to which the images are saved.
By default, the folder will be created in my picture based on the filming date to import file.
- To select the drives on the drop down list, click .
- To choose optional destination, select from [Browse..].
- To display the present importing destination folder or the previous ones, click .
- To change the import settings or the setting of image deletion, select [Settings] and open the setting screen.
Sony Picture Download Software
The imported photos and videos are displayed in the PlayMemories Home window.
The icon is attached to the photos and videos that have just been imported.