Firefox does not work - Common fixes to get you back up and running Why do Java, Silverlight, Adobe Acrobat and other plugins no longer work? Avoid support scams. Silverlight means Business. SAP is the world's largest business software company. For their Business ByDesign product, SAP utilized Silverlight's powerful.NET programming model and familiar Visual Studio tools to rapidly develop a visually compelling and easy to use application.
- Microsoft Silverlight For Mac
- Silverlight Not Working In Firefox
- Silverlight Installed But Not Working
- Why Is Silverlight Not Working
Microsoft Silverlight For Mac
If you have already installed Microsoft Silverlight on your computer, but when you 're trying to access a website that needs it, Internet Explorer prompts you to install –again- the Silverlight in order to display the website contents and apparently you do that, when you try to access –or refresh – the page, then again Internet Explorer prompt to install it again, then follow the steps in this guide to easily fix the Silverlight problem in Internet Explorer.
How to solve Silverlight missing problem in Internet Explorer.
Enable Microsoft Silverlight on Internet Explorer.
- From Internet Explorer’s main menu, click: the “gear” icon at the top right corner and choose “Manage Add-ons”.
- At the left pane, at the 'Show:' options, using the drop-down menu choose to show 'All add-ons' instead of 'Currently loaded add-ons'.
- Now, select the 'Microsoft Silverlight' add-on on the right pane and press Enable.
- Close all Internet Explorer windows and restart IE.
- Now you should be able to view Silverlight webpages without problems.
Additional Troubleshooting Steps:
1. Try to completely uninstall Silverlight from your computer (Control Panel > Programs and Features). Additionally you can use the Microsoft Fix-it tool to completely uninstall Silverlight. (Source: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2608523).
2. Verify the Silverlight installation by visiting the Microsoft's Silverlight demo site. If Silverlight works there but doesn't work on other pages that they need it, then you have to contact the website's author.
3. Reset Internet Explorer Settings to default. To do that:
- From Internet Explorer's main menu, click: the “gear” icon at the top right corner and choose “Internet Options”.
- Go to “Advanced Tab”.
- Click the “Reset” button.
- Check to enable the “Delete Personal Settings”.
- Press “Reset”
- Close all Internet Explorer windows and restart your browser.
4. Use a different browser.
Silverlight Not Working In Firefox
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like and share this blog post in the social networks to help spread the word about this. Steam download pc version on mac.