- Ms Project 2013 Free Download
- Ms Project Mac Os
- Download Microsoft Project For Mac
- Ms Project Mac Version
. Runs on any Mac with Yosemite or above. Looks and feels just like MS Project, but on your Mac!. Supports files created in versions of MS Project, going all the way back to Microsoft Project 98. Integrated with all major cloud providers, such as Google Drive, iCloud, One Drive, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint Online and Project Online. Ready for large corporate Mac deployments.
Microsoft Project is the best project, portfolio, and resource management solution—but it’s not available on macOS®. However, with Parallels Desktop® for Mac, Apple® users can use a Windows virtual machine (VM) to run Microsoft Project on Mac®.
Getting started with running MS Project on macOS is easy:
- Note: The steps to install the 2016 or 2013 versions of Office Professional Plus, Office Standard, or a stand-alone app such as Word or Project might be different if you got Office through one of the following: Microsoft HUP: If you bought Office for personal use through your company, see Install Office through HUP. Volume license versions: If you work in an organization that manages your.
- With MS Project For Mac, you can do accounting and project management tasks with precision. A blend of Windows based office environment and Mac OS makes it quite seamless for users to do the tasking without facing any glitches. Here in this article, we shall have a look on the various features of Microsoft project for Mac.
Ms Project 2013 Free Download
- Download a trial of Parallels Desktop.
- Set up a Windows 10 VM. It’s very easy to buy a new Windows 10 license inside Parallels Desktop. (You can also use an existing Windows 10 license key.)
- Purchase Microsoft Project and download the .exe file in your Windows 10 VM.
- Start using Microsoft Project to get your job done!
Parallels Desktop is the #1 virtualization solution to run Windows, Linux, and other popular operating systems on Mac. Virtualization of a Windows OS on Mac has endless benefits, including:
- Low cost in comparison to buying a second computer
- Minimized or eliminated downtime
- Increased productivity
- Faster backups
- Easy to recover or migrate to additional Mac devices
- Economic use of energy
- Eco-friendly choice to minimize the amount of electronic waste a single user produces.
If you’re still deciding if Parallels Desktop is right for you, continue reading to understand how a program manager utilizes virtualization to run Microsoft Project.
As a self-employed program manager, Tim specializes in large-scale data migrations and the development of sustainable business intelligence (BI) and analytic solutions. He has a wealth of experience in both IT and capital asset delivery, as well as general management, operational, and strategic roles in asset-intensive industries and regulation.
Like most consultants, Tim needs slick and stable IT to allow him to focus on the real issues. He doesn’t want IT issues to constantly be distracting him. Parallels Desktop offers a reliable platform that allows him to deliver.
As an avid personal user of Apple products, Tim also wished to migrate his work life to Mac. However, for most clients he needed to use Microsoft Project as a Gantt chart management tool. Being able to manage multi-project plans is an essential element for any program manager. Unfortunately, Microsoft Project is one of the few pieces of Microsoft software that has not been developed to run on macOS.
After online research, Tim concluded that the only successful way to use Microsoft Project on a Mac was through a Windows virtual machine. He discussed the issue directly with Apple, and they recommended Parallels Desktop as a solution.
Ms Project Mac Os
Download Microsoft Project For Mac
Following a very simple installation of Parallels, Tim can now use Microsoft Project natively within a Windows environment on his MacBook Pro®. This means there’s no translation between products claiming to act as a Microsoft Project editor—quite simply, he’s running a Windows version of Microsoft Project on his Mac. It has proved to be an excellent solution for Tim.
Ms Project Mac Version
Tim wholeheartedly recommends Parallels Desktop, which he has now been using successfully for several months. Installation was simple, and there are many configuration options that can be changed. (For example, the amount of memory dedicated to the Apple or Windows operating system.) This gives greater flexibility to the user. Tim hasn’t had any issues with Parallels Desktop at all, and the product is extremely stable in every way. Tim also added that Parallels® Toolbox (which comes included with Parallels Desktop) has been useful. He particularly likes the disk cleaning tool, which ensures his laptop is always operating efficiently.
If you’d like to use Parallels Desktop to run popular Windows programs on Mac (without rebooting!), download a free 14-day trial.