Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Firefox are available for 64-bit operating systems, on Windows 7 and above. See this blog post to learn more.
Not sure whether you're running 32-bit or 64-bit Firefox? This article explains how to find out.
Table of Contents
You can find what version of Firefox you are using in the About Firefox window. Click the Firefox menu button , click help and select About Firefox. (32-bit) or (64-bit) will be shown under the Firefox name, after the version number.
Mozilla firefox 32bit free download - Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firefox Portable, and many more programs. Enter to Search. My Profile Logout. Mozilla firefox 32 bit. Follow these steps to switch from 32-bit to 64-bit Firefox: Go to this Mozilla Firefox download page and select the Windows 64-bit installer. Download the Firefox Setup file and save it to your computer. Do not run the installer yet. Click the Firefox menu and select Exit.
- Click Download Firefox. Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation, click the Download options and other languages link instead. Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application.
- Warning: Firefox now includes downgrade protection to prevent corruption of user profile data.If you install an older version, you'll be prompted to create a new Firefox profile.
The user agent identifies your browser to websites and contains information about your operating system and browser version. This can be an easy way to identify which version of Firefox is running.
To find your user agent, click the Firefox menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. This will open the Troubleshooting Information page.
In the Application Basics section of this page, find the User Agent entry and look at the information enclosed within the parentheses.
|If you see||What it means|
|Win64; x64||64-bit Firefox|
|WOW64||32-bit Firefox on 64-bit Windows|
|(neither of the above)||You're running 32-bit Windows and it will not run 64-bit Firefox|
You can also check the installed version of Firefox from the Windows list of installed programs. Open the Windows Control Panel, click on Programs, then Programs and Features.Open Windows Settings, click on System, then Apps & features. This will show you a list of software that is currently installed on your computer.
To see if the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Firefox is installed, locate Mozilla Firefox in the list of programs. The program name will include the Firefox version and, in parentheses, the bit version and language. If the program name contains x86, the 32-bit version of Firefox is installed. If the program name contains x64, the 64-bit version of Firefox is installed.
Telecharger Mozilla Firefox 32 Bit
The 64-bit version of Firefox can provide better performance than the 32-bit version. 64-bit Firefox requires a 64-bit version of Windows 7 or higher. To see if you have a 64-bit Windows version visit this Microsoft help page.
When you switch to the 64-bit version of Firefox, your Firefox user data (passwords, bookmarks, settings, add-ons, etc.) will not be removed.
Follow these steps to switch from 32-bit to 64-bit Firefox:
Mozilla Firefox Windows 7 32 Bit
- Go to this Mozilla Firefox download page and select the Windows 64-bit installer.
- Download the Firefox Setup file and save it to your computer.
- Do not run the installer yet.
- Close Firefox. Click the Firefox menu and select Exit.Click the Firefox menu at the top of the screen and select Quit Firefox.Click the Firefox menu and select Quit.
- Remove the 32-bit version of Firefox. Open the Windows Start menu and click on SettingsControl Panel. Open the SystemPrograms panel, then select the Apps & features tabPrograms and Features panel.
- Scroll down the list of appsprograms until you find the Mozilla Firefox item that contains x86 in the name. Select it, and click .
- Follow the prompts in the Uninstall Wizard to complete the removal of the 32-bit version.
- Run the Firefox Setup file you saved to your computer and follow the prompts to install the 64-bit version of Firefox.