The OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users. How do I upgrade from El Capitan to Yosemite? The Steps for Upgrading to Mac OS X El 10.11 Capitan.
- Improves compatibility with certain email servers when using Mail
- Fixes an issue in Photos that prevented importing videos from GoPro cameras
- Fixes an issue in QuickTime Player that prevented playback of Windows Media files
With Photos you can:
- Browse your photos by time and location in Moments, Collections, and Years views
- Navigate your library using convenient Photos, Shared, Albums, and Projects tabs
- Store all of your photos and videos in iCloud Photo Library in their original format and in full resolution
- Access your photos and videos stored in iCloud Photo Library from your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iCloud.com with any web browser
- Perfect your photos with powerful and easy-to-use editing tools that optimize with a single click or slider, or allow precise adjustments with detailed controls
- Create professional-quality photo books with simplified bookmaking tools, new Apple-designed themes, and new square book formats
- Purchase prints in new square and panoramic sizes
It’s easy to upgrade your iPhoto library to Photos - just launch the app to get started. To learn more about Photos, please visit: https://www.apple.com/osx/photos/
This update also includes the following improvements:
- Adds over 300 new Emoji characters
- Adds Spotlight suggestions to Look up
- Prevents Safari from saving website favicon URLs used in Private Browsing
- Improves stability and security in Safari
- Improves WiFi performance and connectivity in various usage scenarios
- Improves compatibility with captive Wi-Fi network environments
- Fixes an issue that may cause Bluetooth devices to disconnect
- Improves screen sharing reliability
Redesigned interface. Completely new. Completely Mac.
With OS X Yosemite, we set out to elevate the experience of using a Mac. To do that, we looked at the entire system and refined it app by app. Feature by feature. Pixel by pixel. And we built great new capabilities into the interface that put need-to-know information at your fingertips. The result is that your Mac has a fresh new look, with all the power and simplicity you know and love.
Mac and iOS are connected like never before.
Use a Mac or an iOS device, and you can do incredible things. Use them together, and you can do so much more. Because now OS X and iOS 8 enable brilliant new features that feel magical and yet make perfect sense. Make and receive phone calls without picking up your iPhone. Start an email, edit a document, or surf the web on one device and pick up where you left off on another. Even activate your iPhone hotspot without ever taking your iPhone from your pocket or bag.
Do everyday things in extraordinary ways.
Mac Os X Yosemite Update
One of the best things about a Mac is that it comes loaded with state-of-the-art, beautifully designed apps you’ll love to use every day. In OS X Yosemite, those apps give you new ways to do some of the things you do most. The apps you use to surf the web, read your mail, send messages, and organize your files and content have a simpler, more elegant look, and we’ve enhanced them with powerful new features.
Popular apps in Operating Systems
Welcome! Do you know what is macOS? macOS is an operating system which we can use only and only for Macintosh computers. And Mac computers are one of the most famous popular computers in the current era. Therefore, Mac computers are having great quality and nice performance more than other computers. However, most of the people those who are in touch with computers they are preferring Macintosh computers. From that time that Apple build a Mac computer and released for the public. From that time till now Apple is developing a great operating system for Mac. Download macOS X El Capitan, then macOS X Yosemite, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, and macOS Mojave. One of the most later updated operating systems of Apple company is macOS Mojave. That everyone like it due to its great features. Download macOS X Yosemite Virtualbox & VMware.
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10 Image
Apple introduced macOS X Yosemite 10.10 for the public. While all the companies were coming together and introducing new things. Therefore, Apple company introduced macOS X Yosemite there in the worldwide conference. By the passage of time, the worked on macOS Yosemite. And they brought some changes added some new features in macOS X Yosemite. Now macOS X Yosemite is the 11th major release of Apple. And macOS X Yosemite is the best developers for Mac users. Therefore, macOS X Yosemite was announced in 2014 at WWDC and released the beta tester for the public.
Still, macOS X Yosemite is one of the best-operating systems among the macOS. Due to having some cool features that other macOS operating systems don’t have. Let’s know about some features of macOS X Yosemite the first one is Handoff, Safari, Keynote, and some more features it has. Like New user interface, Notification Center, and Spotlight.
System Equipment to install macOS X Yosemite
To install macOS X Yosemite in Mac computers. You should know that which computer is better to install macOS X Yosemite on it. Therefore, below you can have a better introduction to the Mac computer. Which can more suitable for macOS X Yosemite.
- iMac (Mid 2007 or later)
- MacBook (Almunium late 2008 and early 2009 or later than that)
- MacBook Pro (130-inch, Mid 2009 or later) – MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
- Mac Mini (2009 or later)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
- Xserver (2009)
- There is some more latest version of Mac computers. That you can install macOS X Yosemite on it.
Install macOS X Yosemite on VirtualBox & VMware
While you are installing macOS X Yosemite on your PC. But you don’t know that there are other platforms also which you can install macOS X Yosemite on that. Therefore, you can install macOS X Yosemite on VMware & VirtualBox If you are a heavy user of macOS operating system. But you don’t have any Macintosh computer. In this case, you can easily install any kind of macOS operating system on your Windows computer. It is totally simple just download any of Virtualization Box and install it on your computer. Then simply create a Virtual machine on any platform of Virtualization Box. Again if you don’t know that way of installation. I will provide you below the separate of installing macOS X Yosemite on VMware & VirtualBox. One thing more installing macOS X Yosemite on VMware is better and easy than installing on VirtualBox.
Download macOS X Yosemite 10.10 Image for VMware & VirtualBox
The image file of macOS X Yosemite is created only to install in VMware and VirtualBox. Therefore, the file is completely compressed with Winrar and 7Zip. Which voluntarily you can install it on VMware or VirtualBox. And the image file of macOS X Yosemite is uploaded on Google Drive and MediaFire. Therefore, Google Drive and MediaFire is a safe place for this. We uploaded the file of macOS X Yosemite in Google Drive for the purpose. That you should download it easily with some few clicks.
- Download macOS X Yosemite
That’s all about macOS X Yosemite and some information about. Therefore, if have something to share about this feel free and share your points. And don’t forget to give us feedback for your more support and subscribe to our website. To get notification about our latest post updates.