Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 - Download Free Trial
Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 - Download Free Trial Microsoft Corporation has announced the release of Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 Download Software. Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 Download Software is the latest version of Microsoft Office for Mac. Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 is the most-used productivity software for the Mac. Create professional documents and presentations with Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011. Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 is fully compatible with Microsoft Office for Windows so you can work on documents with virtually anyone, anywhere.Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 is available to download and buy and has a free trial download.
Create professional-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
Office for Mac Home and Business is designed and licensed for more advanced personal use, home-based work, and small business. Work when and where you want from any computer with a browser and the Office Web Apps. And communicate and share with virtually anyone with the world’s most reliable Office for Windows compatibility.
Four programs for productivity
- Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents
- Accomplish more with an enhanced user experience—save, share, print, and publish your documents with just a few clicks
- Add visual effects, such as shadow, bevel, glow, and reflection to your text, or turn your text into compelling diagrams
- Create dynamic presentations to engage and inspire your audience
- Captivate your audience with a polished presentation using improved tools for video- and photo-editing, dramatic new transitions, and realistic animation to help you tell a crisp, cinematic story that’s as easy to create as it is powerful to watch
- Build a budget and track expenses with easy-to-use graphs and analysis tools that bring your finances into focus fast
- Make better decisions quickly with easy-to-analyze spreadsheets
- Improved spreadsheet tools let you more easily discover patterns and highlight trends in your data
- Synchronize multiple email accounts from services such as Hotmail, Gmail, or just about any other provider
- Easily import your email, contacts, and to-do list from Outlook for Windows
- The new ribbon helps you find the commands that you already know how to use in an intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Assign color-coded categories to messages, contacts, and other items to help you tell at glance which items deserve your attention
Work well with others.
Be on the same page with Office for Mac and Office for Windows, including new features in Office 2010. Whether you’re looking to share files or work together online, now you can do it with complete confidence, knowing that Office for Mac is most compatible with Office for Windows. With Office being used on more than 1 billion Macs and PCs worldwide, you can work with practically anyone you want, how you want, wherever you want—with no worries.
Save time with software you already know.
Learning new software can be time-consuming. Office for Mac 2011 contains the familiar commands, formats, and interfaces you already know, so you can start working right away. It’s never been easier to switch from Mac to PC and back again, wherever and however you need to work.
Use what the pros use.
Create great-looking documents in a snap. Office for Mac 2011 offers the most complete feature set, with everything you’d expect from top-of-the-line software. If delivering impressive, professional-looking documents matters to you, then you need Office for Mac 2011. There is no substitute.
A Mac computer with an Intel processor
Required Operating System
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later
1 GB of RAM recommended
Required Hard Disk Space
2.5 GB of available hard disk space
Required Media Drive
DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network)
Other System Requirements
HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
Certain features require Internet access (fees may apply).
Exchange support in Outlook 2011 requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 RU4 or later.
Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
Coauthoring requires SharePoint 2010 or a Windows Live ID.