|Born||December 6, 1996 (age 23)|
Sea Cliff, New York, U.S.
|Occupation(s)||Singer-songwriter, producer, multi-instrumentalist|
|Instruments||Vocals, piano, guitar, acoustic bass, electric bass|
|Labels||Dixon Court Records|
|Associated acts||Chris Anderson, Zach Berro, Declan Miers, Jordan Robertson, Ivan Sever, Butcher Brown, Tiffany Gouché, DJ Harrison|
- About Drive Slow. Drive Slow is an English album released in 2017. There are a total of 9 songs in Drive Slow. The songs were composed by Mac Ayres, a talented musician. Listen to all of Drive Slow.
- 140.7k people follow @mmacayres's Instagram account. Create an account to see everything they share.
Maclean Daniel Ayres, better known as Mac Ayres is an American R&B singer-songwriter, producer, and multi-instrumentalist.
Ayres grew up in Sea Cliff, New York, and graduated from North Shore High School, where he played first base on the varsity baseball team. He attended the Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts from 2014–2017, dropping out to work on his Drive Slow EP.He is self-taught at each instrument he plays, learning piano at age 11, and guitar at age 16. He is the oldest of six siblings. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
Listen to Show Me, a song by Mac Ayres on TIDAL. TIDAL is the first global music streaming service with high fidelity sound, hi-def video quality, along with expertly curated playlists and original content — making it a trusted source for music and culture. Drive Slow, an album by Mac Ayres on Spotify. Drive Slow - EP Mac Ayres. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2017 320 kbps File release of Drive Slow on Discogs. Everything should work stable now. Slow Down - Mac Ayres, 5. Should We 44.8K 3. WinZip has long been a go-to ZIP tool, so we were keen to try the all-new.
Ayres released his first EP in 2017 titled Drive Slow after dropping out of Berklee in 2017. This project would include singles like 'Easy' & 'Calvin's Joint', named after his younger brother, Calvin. After garnering critical acclaim and a loyal fanbase, he would eventually release his first full-length project, Something to Feel, the following summer. Ayres second full-length album, Juicebox, was released in 2019.
- Something to Feel (2018)
- Juicebox (2019)
- Drive Slow (2017)
- ^Cite error: The named reference
maxprepswas invoked but never defined (see the help page).
- ^ ab'Q&A: Mac Ayres' 'Drive Slow' Is Just A Preview Of His Talent'. Ones To Watch. Retrieved 12 November 2019.
- ^ abShenequa, Golding. 'Meet Mac Ayres: The Singer Strumming At Ripe Emotions On Debut LP 'Something To Feel''. Vibe. Retrieved 12 November 2019.
- ^Martin, Paley. 'Mac Ayres On His 'Drive Slow' EP & How D'Angelo Shaped His Sound'. Tidal. Retrieved 12 November 2019.
- ^Nattress, Katrina. 'Mac Ayres Talks Upcoming Debut Album 'Something to Feel', Premieres 'Get to You Again': Exclusive'. Billboard. Retrieved 12 November 2019.
- ^Herwees, Tasbeeh. 'Mac Ayres Debuts 'Juicebox' Album and Talks Music Inspiration'. Teen Vogue. Retrieved 12 November 2019.