Unlike the software developed for Windows system, most of the applications installed in Mac OS X generally can be removed with relative ease. Letter Opener Pro is a third party application that provides additional functionality to OS X system and enjoys a popularity among Mac users. However, instead of installing it by dragging its icon to the Application folder, uninstalling Letter Opener Pro may need you to do more than a simple drag-and-drop to the Trash.
- The latest version of Winmail.dat Viewer - Letter Opener is 1.0 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for E-mail in the Communication category. The app is developed by Titania Spirit.
- Our website provides a free download of Winmail.dat Viewer - Letter Opener 1.0 for Mac. The most popular versions among the application users are 5.0 and 1.0. Winmail.dat Viewer - Letter Opener for Mac belongs to Communication Tools. The bundle id for this app is com.restoroot.Letter-Opener. The application is sometimes referred to as 'Letter Opener'.
- Mini letter opener sword - sword png images background,and download free photo png stock pictures and transparent background with high quality; Download the mini letter opener sword - sword png images background image and use it as your wallpaper, poster and banner design. You can also click related recommendations to view more background.
- Letter Opener for Windows delivers a powerful Winmail.dat Viewer in an easy-to-use, modern app. Some people still use Outlook. And whenever they send you something like an attachment, it shows up in your Mail with a winmail.dat file attached. (Ugh.) But Letter Opener seamlessly converts all types of Outlook’s irksome winmail.dat files.
Letter Opener Pro 8.0 for Mac can be downloaded from our software library for free. The latest installation package occupies 2.3 MB on disk. Letter Opener Pro for Mac is categorized as Communication Tools. Our antivirus check shows that this Mac download is clean.Download Mac App Remover
When installed, Letter Opener Pro creates files in several locations. Generally, its additional files, such as preference files and application support files, still remains on the hard drive after you delete Letter Opener Pro from the Application folder, in case that the next time you decide to reinstall it, the settings of this program still be kept. But if you are trying to uninstall Letter Opener Pro in full and free up your disk space, removing all its components is highly necessary. Continue reading this article to learn about the proper methods for uninstalling Letter Opener Pro.
Manually uninstall Letter Opener Pro step by step:
Microsoft File Opener Free Download
Most applications in Mac OS X are bundles that contain all, or at least most, of the files needed to run the application, that is to say, they are self-contained. Thus, different from the program uninstall method of using the control panel in Windows, Mac users can easily drag any unwanted application to the Trash and then the removal process is started. Despite that, you should also be aware that removing an unbundled application by moving it into the Trash leave behind some of its components on your Mac. To fully get rid of Letter Opener Pro from your Mac, you can manually follow these steps:
1. Terminate Letter Opener Pro process(es) via Activity Monitor
Before uninstalling Letter Opener Pro, you’d better quit this application and end all its processes. If Letter Opener Pro is frozen, you can press Cmd +Opt + Esc, select Letter Opener Pro in the pop-up windows and click Force Quit to quit this program (this shortcut for force quit works for the application that appears but not for its hidden processes).
Open Activity Monitor in the Utilities folder in Launchpad, and select All Processes on the drop-down menu at the top of the window. Select the process(es) associated with Letter Opener Pro in the list, click Quit Process icon in the left corner of the window, and click Quit in the pop-up dialog box (if that doesn’t work, then try Force Quit).
2. Delete Letter Opener Pro application using the Trash
First of all, make sure to log into your Mac with an administrator account, or you will be asked for a password when you try to delete something.
Open the Applications folder in the Finder (if it doesn’t appear in the sidebar, go to the Menu Bar, open the “Go” menu, and select Applications in the list), search for Letter Opener Pro application by typing its name in the search field, and then drag it to the Trash (in the dock) to begin the uninstall process. Alternatively you can also click on the Letter Opener Pro icon/folder and move it to the Trash by pressing Cmd + Del or choosing the File and Move to Trash commands.
For the applications that are installed from the App Store, you can simply go to the Launchpad, search for the application, click and hold its icon with your mouse button (or hold down the Option key), then the icon will wiggle and show the “X” in its left upper corner. Click the “X” and click Delete in the confirmation dialog.Download Mac App Remover
3. Remove all components related to Letter Opener Pro in Finder
Though Letter Opener Pro has been deleted to the Trash, its lingering files, logs, caches and other miscellaneous contents may stay on the hard disk. For complete removal of Letter Opener Pro, you can manually detect and clean out all components associated with this application. You can search for the relevant names using Spotlight. Those preference files of Letter Opener Pro can be found in the Preferences folder within your user’s library folder (~/Library/Preferences) or the system-wide Library located at the root of the system volume (/Library/Preferences/), while the support files are located in '~/Library/Application Support/' or '/Library/Application Support/'.
Open the Finder, go to the Menu Bar, open the “Go” menu, select the entry: Go to Folder.. and then enter the path of the Application Support folder:~/Library
Search for any files or folders with the program’s name or developer’s name in the ~/Library/Preferences/, ~/Library/Application Support/ and ~/Library/Caches/ folders. Right click on those items and click Move to Trash to delete them.
Meanwhile, search for the following locations to delete associated items:
- /Library/Application Support/
Besides, there may be some kernel extensions or hidden files that are not obvious to find. In that case, you can do a Google search about the components for Letter Opener Pro. Usually kernel extensions are located in in /System/Library/Extensions and end with the extension .kext, while hidden files are mostly located in your home folder. You can use Terminal (inside Applications/Utilities) to list the contents of the directory in question and delete the offending item.
4. Empty the Trash to fully remove Letter Opener Pro
If you are determined to delete Letter Opener Pro permanently, the last thing you need to do is emptying the Trash. To completely empty your trash can, you can right click on the Trash in the dock and choose Empty Trash, or simply choose Empty Trash under the Finder menu (Notice: you can not undo this act, so make sure that you haven’t mistakenly deleted anything before doing this act. If you change your mind, before emptying the Trash, you can right click on the items in the Trash and choose Put Back in the list). In case you cannot empty the Trash, reboot your Mac.Download Mac App Remover
Tips for the app with default uninstall utility:
You may not notice that, there are a few of Mac applications that come with dedicated uninstallation programs. Though the method mentioned above can solve the most app uninstall problems, you can still go for its installation disk or the application folder or package to check if the app has its own uninstaller first. If so, just run such an app and follow the prompts to uninstall properly. After that, search for related files to make sure if the app and its additional files are fully deleted from your Mac.
Automatically uninstall Letter Opener Pro with MacRemover (recommended):
No doubt that uninstalling programs in Mac system has been much simpler than in Windows system. But it still may seem a little tedious and time-consuming for those OS X beginners to manually remove Letter Opener Pro and totally clean out all its remnants. Why not try an easier and faster way to thoroughly remove it?
If you intend to save your time and energy in uninstalling Letter Opener Pro, or you encounter some specific problems in deleting it to the Trash, or even you are not sure which files or folders belong to Letter Opener Pro, you can turn to a professional third-party uninstaller to resolve troubles. Here MacRemover is recommended for you to accomplish Letter Opener Pro uninstall within three simple steps. MacRemover is a lite but powerful uninstaller utility that helps you thoroughly remove unwanted, corrupted or incompatible apps from your Mac. Now let’s see how it works to complete Letter Opener Pro removal task.
1. Download MacRemover and install it by dragging its icon to the application folder.
2. Launch MacRemover in the dock or Launchpad, select Letter Opener Pro appearing on the interface, and click Run Analysis button to proceed.
3. Review Letter Opener Pro files or folders, click Complete Uninstall button and then click Yes in the pup-up dialog box to confirm Letter Opener Pro removal.
Free Letter Opener Sample
The whole uninstall process may takes even less than one minute to finish, and then all items associated with Letter Opener Pro has been successfully removed from your Mac!
Benefits of using MacRemover:
MacRemover has a friendly and simply interface and even the first-time users can easily operate any unwanted program uninstallation. With its unique Smart Analytic System, MacRemover is capable of quickly locating every associated components of Letter Opener Pro and safely deleting them within a few clicks. Thoroughly uninstalling Letter Opener Pro from your mac with MacRemover becomes incredibly straightforward and speedy, right? You don’t need to check the Library or manually remove its additional files. Actually, all you need to do is a select-and-delete move. As MacRemover comes in handy to all those who want to get rid of any unwanted programs without any hassle, you’re welcome to download it and enjoy the excellent user experience right now!
This article provides you two methods (both manually and automatically) to properly and quickly uninstall Letter Opener Pro, and either of them works for most of the apps on your Mac. If you confront any difficulty in uninstalling any unwanted application/software, don’t hesitate to apply this automatic tool and resolve your troubles.Download Mac App Remover
Thank you for using our software library. Use the link given below and proceed to the developer's website in order to download Winmail Opener free.
We wish to warn you that since Winmail Opener files are downloaded from an external source, FDM Lib bears no responsibility for the safety of such downloads. We recommend checking your downloads with an antivirus. FDM Lib takes it upon itself to provide free download links and inform users when the developing company starts providing a version of Winmail Opener for direct download.
Often downloaded with
All Files Opener Free Download
- Winmail ExtensionsWinmail Extensions is a free Outlook, Outlook Express Plug-in utility. for..DOWNLOAD
- Winmail ReaderRead, view, open, convert and save files on winmail.dat email attachments..DOWNLOAD
- WinMail BackupWinMail Backup automatically recognises whether Windows Mail or Windows Live..$23.99DOWNLOAD
- Open XML SDK Productivity Tool CTP for Microsoft OfficeOpen XML is an open ECMA 376 standard and is also approved as the ISO/IEC 29500..DOWNLOAD
- Open Ports ScannerThis utility monitors open TCP and UDP ports on your PC. It brings you an..DOWNLOAD