- Razer Synapse Download For Mac
- Free Mac Software Downloads
- How To Download Razer Synapse On Mac
- Razer Synapse For Mac Os
- How To Download Synapse X On Mac
How to uninstall Razer Synapse on your Mac. The easiest way to uninstall Razer Synapse on a Mac is to use its own uninstaller, if you have it. Go to ApplicationsUtilities and look for ‘Uninstall Razer Synapse.’ If you find it, double-click on it and follow the instructions when it launches. Download Razer themed desktop and mobile wallpapers, screensavers, and videos. RAZER SYNAPSE 2. Your Settings, Anytime, Anywhere. DOWNLOAD WINDOWS DOWNLOAD MAC SOFTWARE. RAZER SYNAPSE 3 (BETA) Next-generation Device Configurator. DOWNLOAD WINDOWS CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM MOUSE MAT.
So you probably found an epic Razer RGB Chroma profile somewhere online and you’re confused about how to put that awesomeness on your own Razer Keyboard, Right? Well, I’m here to help you with just that. This article or the video below will show you step-by-step how to import Razer Chroma Profiles onto your Synapse 3 compatible device.
There are a few requirements that need to be met in order to import custom Razer Keyboard lighting designs
- Razer Synapse 3 Software – The Synapse 3 software must be running on your computer in order to use Razer’s custom keyboard lighting. Unfortunately, this means Mac users and keyboards used on consoles will not be able to use custom lighting from Synapse 3 because they’re not compatible with the Synapse 3 software. You can download the Synapse 3 software here If you’re device is compatible.
- Razer Synapse 3 Compatible Device– This method is done using the Synapse 3 software. Therefore, you will need a Synapse 3 compatible device. You can find a list of compatible devices here. However, there are some devices, such as the Cynosa Lite and the Black Widow Ultimate, that are compatible with Synapse 3 but they do not have individual key customization. Because of that, your import will most likely not look the same and is very limited.
- Razer Synapse 3 Studio Module – You must have the “Studio” module installed within Razer Synapse 3. To do this, go to the Synapse tab > Modules tab in the Synapse 3 software. See more at Step 2 below
- “.ChromaEffects” file – The file type that you are importing into Synapse 3 Studio has to end with .ChromaEffects. It will not work if you are trying to import any other type of file. For Blade and Stealth Laptop users, you also use a .ChromaEffects file. However, Chroma designs made on regular keyboards will not transfer to laptop key lighting zones. Only other laptop designs can be imported onto laptops.
Now that we’ve gotten the above requirements out of the way, we can move on to the step-by-step guide on how to import.
Ensure that you have Razer Synapse 3 installed and run the program.
From the Synapse Tab > Modules tab in the Razer Synapse Software, make sure that you have the “Studio” module installed.
After you install the Studio module you may need to restart the Synapse Program to see the Studio tab. Close all Razer apps from your desktop system tray by right clicking the Razer Synapse icon and reopen Synapse.
Now you should have a “Studio” tab at the top of your Razer Synapse program window. Click on it.
The studio tab is where you can go to create your very own Razer Chroma keyboard lighting designs. If that interests you, then I highly recommend you check out my video on how to use Razer Synapse 3 Studio.
Toward the top-middle of the Studio window you’ll see “…” next to the drop down. Click on it, then click on “Import”.
Razer Synapse Download For Mac
Click on the Folder Icon to Browse your files for the .ChromaEffects file. If you’re having trouble finding it I would recommend looking in your “Downloads” folder and sorting it by most recent. Select your file and click OPEN.
**Special DISCORD Instructions**
If you are using a file that someone sent you in discord, the file will save as a .ChromaEffect file without the “s” and you won’t be able to find it. All you have to do is open a separate file explorer window, Find your file, and rename it to include the “s” so that it says .ChromaEffects.
After Finding your file and pressing “OPEN“, a window will also pop up in the Synapse program that displays the name of the Chroma Profile which is important to take note of so you don’t spend forever trying to find what profile you just imported. Then click Import.
Once you click import, the Chroma Profile will still not be on your keyboard. You have to activate the profile that you imported. This is where remembering the profile name comes in handy. In the Studio tab, click on the drop down at the top-middle portion of the window. Find the profile name that you imported and Click on it.
That should be everything that you need to answer the question of how to import Razer Chroma profiles using the Synapse 3 software and you should now be able to show off the creations of other artists. For Example, This “Rosette Nebula” profile was created by OfficialVink and was submitted in the August 2020 Profile of the Month competition.
Free Mac Software Downloads
Hope this article was helpful for you and helped you learn a little about the Razer Synapse program. Also, Please feel free to check out all of my Razer Chroma Profiles and Tutorials.
If you haven’t had a chance to check out my Youtube channel, go ahead and hop over there and subscribe, also follow me on my social media accounts for teasers on my upcoming lighting designs and videos.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Check me out on Twitch!
The Razer equipment I am using:
How To Download Razer Synapse On Mac
Firefly Mouse Pad
HDK LED Light Strip
Nommo Chroma Desktop Speakers
Additional Chroma Equipment:
Razer Synapse For Mac Os
HyperX Pudding Keycaps(White & Black)
Using a different keyboard? Watch this video to learn how to expand a keyboard lighting design onto other keys as well as other devices!
How To Download Synapse X On Mac
- robert duckmanton on August 18, 2020 at 7:36 am
Excellent your razor tutorils can you do one on razer crome hdk too add two extra lighting stiprs as i got 4 on my systemReply