Here is how I got Soundflower working:
1: Go to https://github.com/mattingalls/Soundflower/releases and download latest version
2: Install soundflower
3: Click the little magnifying glass icon in the top right and search for 'Audio MIDI Setup'
4: Once in the Audio Midi Setup click on the plus sign and click create Multi-Output Device
5: Then check Built in output and Soundflower, then select the Multi-Output Device and click the little cog and select play sound though this device.
6: Once you have done all that, open OBS and then settings
7: Goto the audio section and change the 'Desktop Audio Device' to Soundflower (2ch)
8: Go stream with sound!
Hope this helps!
P.S This does not affect your input, so your Mic will work the same.
Welcome to our Soundflower installation guide. Installing Soundflower on modern macOS versions can be a little complicated as kernel extensions need now to be given permissions before being loaded for the first time. So the Soundflower installer will error out on macOS High Sierra and Mojave. But this is easy to fix.
macOS 10.13 High Sierra and macOS 10.14 Mojave Soundflower Install
- Download the installer: soundflower_2.0b2.zip.
- Run it and perform the install
- The installer will tell you that it failed. This is completely normal.
- Open the System Preferences and go to the “Security & Privacy” settings.
- Click on the “Allow” button next to “MATT INGALS”.(This has to be a physical hardware click. Remote desktop connections or even local software tools like “Better Touch Tool” won’t work!)
- Run the installer again. This time it will run through without any problems.
FIRST try the downloading the Soundflower-2.0b1.dmg installer. After downloading, control-click on Soundflower.pkg and select 'open' (then click 'Open' in the 'unidentified developer' alert window).
- Click the Output tab and Select Soundflower (2ch). This makes Soundflower the active output device. You will no longer be able to hear audio playing from your speaker. This is normal for this test. Click the Input tab and Select Select Soundflower (2ch). If you look at the level meter it should be lighting up in time to the music.
- Step 1: Download Soundflower The first step involves finding a way to grab audio playing in one application—a Web browser, for example—and route it to an application that can capture that audio.
- Soundflower is an open source kernel extension for MacOS, designed to create a virtual audio output device that can also act as an input. Initial development and maintenance of Soundflower was done by Cycling '74.In 2014, Cycling '74 passed stewardship of Soundflower to Rogue Amoeba, but we ultimately didn't have the time or resources to improve the product.
- 🔖This tutorial is about installation and usage of SoundFlower app to capture sound on your Mac. As with many free applications it sometimes hard to understan.
Click 'Open Security Preferences'
Click on the Allow button and run the installer again.
IMPORTANT: If you can’t record from Soundflower under Mojave (the device is there but only silence is being recorded) make sure that you have given microphone access permissions to your recording app! macOS treats Soundflower like a microphone in this regard. Go to system preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Privacy -> Microphone -> [check mark next to your recording app]
See our blog post about this issue: https://www.fluxforge.com/blog/recording-problems-on-mojave/
Metatrader 5 free download for mac. macOS 10.10 - 10.12 Soundflower Install
Because we’re getting this asked a lot: Here’s how you get Soundflower to work with macOS 10.12 Sierra and OS X 10.10 and 10.11…
As you know, since 10.10, OS X requires kernel extensions to be signed. Sadly the officially available version of Soundflower isn’t signed because it’s an open source project and - as far as we know - no one has volunteered to do the work and pay the $99 fee to obtain a signing certificate.
That’s why we have built a signed version of Soundflower which will work on OS X 10.10, 10.11 and the new macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Here is the direct download link: soundflower_2.0b2.zip.
Download the zip and run the contained installer. Even though not required you probably should restart your Mac to make sure everything got installed properly.
Soundflower Mac Os
Please note that we can’t offer direct support for Soundflower. Avery 5160 template for mac download. We just built a version you can install on macOS 10.11 and 10.12. If you encounter any problems please contact Soundflower’s developer! You can find their project page here: https://github.com/Soundflower-Original
Soundflower Mac 10.15
Shameless self promotion: Have you tried Vector yet? Vector is an audio editor for OS X that is designed to fit into the space between simple audio apps and full blown studio production tools. (Kinda like Cool Edit Pro for the Mac - if you are that old school).