If you installed the security cameras in your home/office and want to monitor live feed from your cameras on your Android device/PC then gDMSS Lite surveillance app is suitable to your liking.
gDMSS Lite is a free mobile surveillance application that enables you to remotely control your security cameras. With the help of gDMSS Lite Application, you can watch the live preview of any web cameras from your phone/ PC. Currently, this app is available for Android devices only. But if you want to install this gDMSS Lite for PC, you can do it easily with the help of Android Emulator. Here is a simple procedure for how to download and install gDMSS Lite App in PC Windows/MAC.
Download gDMSS Lite for PC using BlueStacks Emulator on your PC today! This proven method will give you the opportunity to download and install gDMSS Lite PC on both Windows and Mac. Get Now gDMSS Lite for Windows 7,8,10 & MAC OS X from https://Appsforpc.io.
With the help of this app you will be able to monitor the video and audio production from their cameras. In any way, you can manage the web cameras you want. It includes the features of rotating, zoom in, zoom out. Also, this application detects the movement and send the notification through the motion detection feature. You may trace all sorts of CCTV cameras by using the gDMSS Lite PC. However, you will be able to access and control any installed camera from their laptop away from its connected place.
How to Download gDMSS Lite for PC?
Requirements to Install gDMSS Lite Windows & MAC PC:
- Good Internet Connection.
- Android Emulator (BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Andy OS, Ko Player, etc.).
- Computer/Laptop Windows (7/8/8.1/10) or MAC.
Steps to Download Nox App Player Emulator?
- First, you need to go for the Nox App Player website, bignox.com
- On the official site, click on Download link.
- Now, the downloading will starts and complete within one minute.
- Select the locator to save the Nox Player downloaded the file.
- Later, begin the installation process and it will take some time.
- After installation, open the Emulator and sign in with existing Google Account.
- Now, you can use it on your computer.
gDMSS Lite for Windows Download Process
- Download and Install Nox App Player Windows version on your PC.
- After installation, open the Nox App Player by double hitting on the short icon.
- Now, look at the play store search bar tab.
- In that, you have to type gDMSS Lite.
- Then, the list of result will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the appropriate result and click on install button.
- Once installed the gDMSS Lite on PC, you will be run it.
How to Download gDMSS Lite MAC Laptop?
Gdmss For Windows 10 Download
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator MAC version from www.bluestacks.com
- Next, install the App Player and open it.
- You can see the search bar option in the right corner of the emulator.
- Enter gDMSS Lite for search and select the right one.
- Next, proceed to the installation process.
- On successful installation of gDMSS Lite App MAC, go to the “My Apps” section.
- There, you can view the gDMSS Lite PC Application.
- Click on it and run in your MAC OS laptop.
Note: Users can install any one of the Android Emulator as per their wish. Another one is if the app is not available in the Emulator directly, then you need to go through the gDMSS Lite APK file downloading process.
How to use gDMSS Lite on PC Windows/MAC?
To connect the device to this application, open the gDMSS Lite PC Windows and click on the + symbol. Itools download mac 10.5.8. You have to add the required device and select from the list of devices. Enter the device name, number, port, user name, password and so on for camera’s remote video surveillance. One should keep the port as default. Once, you have completed the configuration, you can start the live preview. You may also follow its setup guide which available officially.
gDMSS Lite for PC is almost suitable to all devices available in the market. Hence, install this application in your personal computer/ smartphone. If you face any problem while installing, you can ask us through the comments.