FortiFone Softclient. FortiFone Softclient lets you stay connected anywhere, anytime, without missing any important call. Compatible with bring-your-own-device or company-issued smartphones and desktops, Fortinet’s business communications solution enables you to seamlessly make/receive calls, check voicemail messages and do more.
- This article describes how to configure a MAC host check on SSL VPN. When a remote client attempts to log in to the portal, the FortiGate unit can be configured to check against the client’s MAC address to ensure that only a specific computer or device is connecting to the tunnel.
- Go to VPN SSL-VPN Portals to edit the full-access portal. This portal supports both web and tunnel mode. Disable Enable Split Tunneling so that all SSL VPN traffic goes through the FortiGate. Configure SSL VPN settings. Go to VPN SSL-VPN Settings. Select the Listen on Interface(s), in this example, wan1. Set Listen on Port to 10443.
- FortiClient uses SSL and IPSec VPN to provide secure, reliable access to corporate networks and applications from virtually any internet-connected remote location. FortiClient simplifies remote user experience with built-in auto-connect and always-up VPN features.
This article explains how to configure SSL VPN Client to site, so that external devices can access the local network through a secure SSL connection
How to configure
- Log in to Fortigate by Admin account
- Create ssl user
- User & Device User Definition -> Click Create New
Forticlient Ssl Vpn Client Download
- Enter name and password for user -> Click Next to continue
- Enter email of user -> Click Next to continue
- Choose Enabled and click Submit
- Create a ssl user group to manage ssl vpn users
- Create SSL VPN portal for remote users
- VPN -> SSL VPN Portals -> edit portal full-access
- Configure SSL VPN Tunnel
- VPN -> SSL VPN Setting
- To avoid conflicts, switch Listen on Port to 10443
- In Restrict Access: Select Allow access from any host
- In the Authentication/Portal Mapping section: Add SSL VPN user group and map it to the full-access portal
- Create policy for remote user can access to internal network and Internet
** If you have difficulty in configuring Sophos products in Viet Nam, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]