Resources for Your Products. Please contact us if you cannot find the driver or manual you are looking for and we will be glad to help you find it. You can also try going to the product page for this and other documentation on your product.
USB 2.0 to serial Converter, DSUB 9M incl. USB A Cable 80cm, FTDI chipset
Provides a serial RS232 interface via USB 2.0
- Enables data exchange between PCs and serial peripheral devices (machine control systems, modems, sensors, etc.) via the USB port.
- Meets the USB 2.0 standard
- Incl. 80 cm USB extension cable
- FTDI chipset for individual configuration
The DIGITUS® USB 2.0 serial adapter is a practical solution for serial connectivity. RS232 serial interfaces are no longer available on new hardware, so the DIGITUS® USB 2.0 serial adapter enables data exchange between a computer USB 2.0 port and peripheral devices with serial interfaces (COM port, RS232). These include, for example, weather stations, sensors, machine control systems, set-top boxes, gaming consoles, PDAs, scanners, modems, ISDN adapters and many other peripheral devices. The USB 2.0 serial adapter is downwardly compatible with USB 1.1 and enables adaptable baud rates of between 75 and 128,000 bits per second. The customizable FTDI chipset is compatible with all common operating systems and also supports power management and remote wake up. A separate power supply is not required, because the device is powered through the USB connection.
- Provides a serial RS232 interface via USB 2.0
- Meets the USB 2.0 standard
- Downward compatibility with USB 1.1
- Adaptable data transfer rates of between 75 and 128,000 bits per second.
- Supports remote wake up and power management
- Chipset: FTDI / FT232RL
- Customizable with the FTDI chipset
- 1× RS232 plug (Sub D 9-pole) / 1× USB A plug
- Interface: Full duplex
- Gilded contacts
- Incl. USB extension cable, approx. 80 cm
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X and Linux
- True 5V / 3.3V / 2.8V / 1.8V CMOS drive output and TTL input
- USB serial adapter
- USB extension cable
- Product support CD-ROM
cm³ Packaging Unit Carton 150 13,00 50,40 21,30 47,00 50455,40 Packaging Unit Inside 1 0,09 18,50 8,50 2,30 361,68 Packaging Unit Single 1 0,09 9,00 9,00 3,00 243,00 Net single without Packaging 1 0,07 9,00 9,00 3,00 243,00
|USB to serial adapter|
USB to Serial Adapter, RS232 USB1.1, RS232 chipset PL2303RA
Installation of the PL2303 and CH340 / CH341 / HL340 drivers is easy.Simple open the OS X installer and follow the steps.
Step 1 - Download Driver¶
Download the driver for your OS X version from the download dashboard:
Android Usb Driver For Mac
Step 3 - Start screen¶
Step 4 - Select install location¶
Default is most times the right choice.
Step 6 - Driver has been installed¶
Step 7 - Check¶
When the driver has been installed, you can check if it has been loaded.To check, connect the serial device, open Terminal and type one of thefollowing commands:
- For PL2303 device:
- For CH341 device :
The result should show the accompanying cu and tty handle. /can-you-download-winrar-on-mac-5922/.