Wirelessly Stream Videos, Music & Photos Stream Media to Samsung TV is an extremely handy app for wirelessly streaming any video, audio or image file from your Mac to your Samsung Smart TV. No longer do you need to waste time transferring files to a USB drive and then fussing around at the back of your TV to plug it in. #5 Download Photos from Samsung Phone to Mac with 1 Click The last solution recommended here is to make use of MobiKin Assistant for Android (Mac Version). The 'Back Up Your Phone' feature of this software empowers you to save different file types from Samsung or other Android devices to Mac computer. If you are using macOS and either Java SE 8 or 14, download the Java Development Kit (JDK). 1280x1024 resolution display (higher resolution recommended) Now in beta. Anyone who's interested in making watch faces can join this beta program. Help us perfect Galaxy Watch Studio by giving us feedback about its stability and performance. The first time you open the software you may have to authorise it to run. Connect the Android to the Mac. Plug your smartphone (which needs to be switched on and unlocked) into the Mac.
Download a show or movie
If you subscribe to Apple TV+ or an Apple TV channel, you can download TV shows and movies included with your subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac.
- Open the Apple TV app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
- Go to the channel's page. Or search for a movie or TV show.
- Tap or click the download button next to the TV show or movie.
To find and play your downloads, go to the Library tab, then tap or click Downloaded.
You can't download content from the Apple TV app on Apple TV, smart TVs, streaming devices, and on tv.apple.com.
Limits for downloads
For most Apple TV channels, downloads are available for up to 30 days before they expire. For a few channels, downloads might expire earlier.
Some Apple TV channels might have limits for how many titles can be downloaded simultaneously and the number of devices you can download content on. If you reach the limit, the Apple TV app will alert you. You’ll need to delete previously downloaded TV episodes or movies on one of your (or your family's) devices before you can download anything else from that channel.
Limits for streaming on multiple devices
- Apple TV+: One subscription allows you to enjoy 6 simultaneous streams. If you have an Apple Music student subscription, which includes Apple TV+ for a limited time, you can only stream Apple TV+ on one device at a time.
- Apple TV channels: One subscription allows you to enjoy up to 3 simultaneous streams. Some channels might allow more than 3 simultaneous streams.
- You can also buy movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app.
- On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can restrict the rating of content in the Apple TV app using Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time. On Apple TV, you can turn on restrictions in Settings. You can also turn on restrictions for the Apple TV app on your smart TV.
- Learn what to do if you can't stream or watch video content.
The Apple TV app, Apple TV channels, Apple TV+, and store availability might vary by country or region. See what’s available in your country or region.
Check that your device is compatible
Make sure that your smart TV or streaming device is compatible with the Apple TV app.1,2
How to get the Apple TV app
Stream Samsung Tv To Pc
- On your compatible smart TV or streaming device, go to your device's app store and download the Apple TV app.
- Open the Apple TV app and choose Start Watching.
- Go to Settings, then select Accounts.
- Choose Sign In. If you don't have an Apple ID, you need to create one. Then, use one of these options to sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup:
- Sign In On Mobile Device: Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code on the TV screen. Then follow the instructions on your mobile device.
- Sign In On This TV: Use your TV remote to manually sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup.
What you can do with the Apple TV app
Rent or buy content and watch your favorite movies and TV shows. You can also subscribe to premium channels in the Apple TV app and more.3
Watch Apple TV+ Original TV shows and movies
When you subscribe to Apple TV+, you can watch Apple Original TV shows and movies and other exclusive content on all of your devices.
Sign out of the Apple TV app on a smart TV or streaming device
Stream Mac To Samsung Tv
- Open the Apple TV app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Accounts, then choose Sign Out.
Reset the Apple TV app to its original settings
This will sign you out of your account on that device and remove your personal information. If you're also signed in to the Apple Music app on your smart TV or streaming device, the Apple Music app will also be reset to its original settings and all of your personal information will be removed.
- On your smart TV or streaming device, open the Apple TV app or Apple Music app.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Reset Apple TV app and Apple Music, then confirm your choice.
Sign out of a smart TV or streaming device that you can't access
If you're signed in to the Apple TV app on a smart TV or streaming device that you can't access, you can remove the device from your account list.
Samsung Mac Software
If you need help
- For more information about the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device, see the Apple TV app user guide.
- If you have issues installing the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device, or connecting to the internet, contact the manufacturer.
- Set up the Apple Music app on your Samsung smart TV.
Mac To Samsung Tv
- The Apple TV app availability might vary by country and region. Learn what’s available in your country or region. The Apple TV app features and supported devices also might vary by country and region.
- You can also visit Samsung's website to see which Samsung smart TVs are supported and Roku's website to see which Roku streaming players and TVs are supported. To check if other devices are supported, like Amazon Fire TV devices, visit Apple's website.
- On Amazon Fire TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can purchase content on another supported device to watch it in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV device.