- Step 1: If there is a trouble with the current hard disk, and you wish to solve it or use the new version of the OS, then plug the bootable external drive to the Mac. Step 2: Power on the machine and hold the option button until you notice the recovery screen appear.
- Make sure you click “Download” and let it save to your Mac’s hard drive. While that downloads, you can move onto the next section and start getting your external device ready. Step One: Format Your External.
Mac External Hard Drive On Windows 10
How to transfer photos from iPhone to external Hard Drive
Format the Hard disk with ExFat file system. If you go for the first solution, simply backup all the.
If you wish to transfer your photos or other data from iPhone 5/6/7/8/X/11 to external hard drive, you may use different software for these purposes: iTunes or windows explorer. However, it’s not so easy even for advanced users to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows XP/7/8/10 or MacOS and it goes without saying, that the opposite action – to transfer data (photos, videos, documents) from Windows OS/Mac OS to iPhone/iPad is much more difficult. At the same time, it will be more comfortable to put all your photos in one place, rather than having a million cloud services, drives, etc. If you need to transfer photos from iPhone to an external hard drive on Windows PC or Mac, please read our useful guide below.
NOTE: Windows Laptop/PC or Mac/Macbook is required
We have a simple and modern solution, that really can help you to transfer your photos between all your devices and operating systems freely. iMazing has a wide range of functions: you can export photos from iPhone or iPad to computer, powered by Windows or Mac OS, and also from computer to iPhone/iPad. Moreover, you will get the opportunity to transfer data from iTunes, iCloud, to other Clouds: Samsung Cloud, Mi Cloud, etc.; to PC/Mac, external drives, flash and other USB drives. Just download it on your computer, and follow instructions below.
You could share your photos without any limitations and manage all your cloud services from PC/Laptop. Moreover, iMazing allows you to manage your videos, music, and ringtones, download any data files to Smartphones with Android and iOS devices through wi-fi or cable. Also, you can share your media between Tablets with Android (or iOS) systems in one single app! Mobletrans is compatible with Windows 10 8, 7, XP, and macOS 10.13 – OS X 10.7.
Click Get iMazing button on your PC or Laptop. Then, choose your language and install iMazing. You can follow the guide below to copy photos from iPhone to External Drive without iTunes.
How to transfer photos with iMazing?
- Download and run iMazing installation
- Connect your External Hard Drive to PC/Laptop via USB cable
- Run iMazing icon from your desktop
- Go to the “Backup” folder
- Connect your iPhone to computer via iPhone lighting cable
- iMazing will offer you to tap trust this computer – tap it on your iPhone, and press continue button on iMazing
- Choose the category you want to transfer and then click the “Start” button
- If you want to change backup folder, go to the settings and change it.
Note: if you still have questions or something is not clear, write about it in the comments. We will help you in no time./download-canon-ip2700-driver-for-mac-1807/.
iMazing supports importing of Camera Roll photos, PhotoStream, Photo Libraries, photos from iTunes, photo albums, etc. When the transferring process will be finished, all your photos from iPhone will be saved in the selected folder. Note, that trial version allows to transfer no more than 30 files per day. This solution is suitable for Windows XP/7/8/10.
How to transfer Photos from iPhone to External Hard Drive without iTunes
How to transfer Photos from iPhone to External Hard Drive using Mac?
Our step-by-step instructions below will help you both on Mac, or MacBook (Air).
Best External Drive For Mac
Mac Compatible External Hard Drive
- Connect your External Hard Drive or Flash USB To your Mac/Macbook
- Connect your iPhone/iPad Device To Your Mac/MacBook via lighting cable
- Launch Image Capture app
- Find your iPhone/iPad in the left bar and open it
- Choose all the photos on your iPhone/iPad and select destination for transfer
- Press Import