Free Download Citrix Receiver for Mac 12.4.0. Description download features. The Citrix Receiver utility will also prove useful if you want to configure it for use with Citrix CloudGateway or for. Citrix Receiver for Mac, free download. Citrix Receiver for Mac 11.7.0: Access Citrix business applications. Fixed issues in Citrix Receiver for Mac 12.2 Compared to: Citrix Receiver for Mac 12.1.100 Citrix Receiver for Mac 12.2 contains all ﬁxes that were included in Versions 12, 12.1, and 12.1.100, plus the following, new ﬁxes: Fixed an issue on German/Austrian keyboards where the ALT key was not released after typing Alt-l.
- Apple, Citrix, OS X, Receiver, XenApp, XenDesktop
Citrix have released a new version of the Citrix Receiver 11.7.2. for Mac OSX.
What are some of the features address in 11.7.2:
- Fixes an issue where Receiver fails to install if the users home directory is on an external drive.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver either takes a long time to reconnect or fails to reconnect to a session when Session Reliability is enabled.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver fails to remove the /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/ShareFile directory, causing data synchronization to fail when Receiver is reinstalled.
- Fixes an issue where the desktop tool bar appears underneath the Apple menu bar when reconnecting to a desktop.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver tries to run the initial configuration wizard, in error, when users attempt to configure their account by clicking on a URL created using the Setup URL Generator.
- Fixes an issue where Receiver quits unexpectedly if the Computer Name: field in Sharing preferences is blank.
- Fixes an issue where an error message is displayed if a user closes the logon dialog when launching applications or desktops.
Download Citrix Receiver here
- Receiver for Mac
InformationApple released Mac OSX 10.10 on October 16th. Changes in Mac OSX 10.10 require changes in Citrix Receiver for full operation.
Citrix Receiver Mac 11.7 Download 64-bit
Citrix will release a tech preview release of Receiver for Mac 11.9 designed to support OSX 10.10.
Users upgrading to OSX 10.10 who want to continue to use Receiver should install the Receiver for Mac 11.9 Tech Preview.
How will existing users of Receiver 11.8.2 and XenApp and XenDesktop be impacted?
Citrix Receiver For Mac 10.6.8
Users may experience issues with unresponsive keyboard input while using Receiver or may not be able to connect through NetScaler Gateway.
As this is a major OSX update, the full extent of possible issues user may experience with Receiver for Mac 11.8.2 is unknown.
Reporting issues for tech preview
Tech preview is not supported by Citrix tech support. Users on Mac OSX 10.10 using the Receiver for Mac 11.9 – Tech Preview should report issues to the Tech Support Discussions Forum.
CTX200212 - Keyboard Input Fails in Citrix Session from Receiver for Mac with OSX 10.9.5